Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thailand 2

Yikes, I really should not try to type without glasses...just reread the last post.

Yesterday while Joel stayed at the resort, I went on a day long snorkeling trip to a few different islands. I have the sunburn from hell!! Hurts to sit, lay down, wear clothes...aya aya...but the water was beautiful. It is so warm here. The snorkeling was better than Mexico and Dominican Republic, but maybe not quite as nice as Hawaii.

Here are some more photos...or maybe not..just tried three times and for some reason they won't load...I will try tomorrow.

1 comment:

Bruce said...

Hi Honey: Yes you need your glasses
but we all get the drift...Sounds much more like a holiday now, than your early working in third-world conditions. My guess is home still looks pretty nice eh??? Your pics. are great, and stories are wonderful reading. Get home safe for your convocation, and congrates again on your achievement
award. Love Dad and Faye