Monday, October 15, 2007

Possible pics for painting commission































Here are some of my favorites...beginning at the top: Donated papayas for Kpandu orphanage; Orphanage shelves getting bare; Kitchen in Have; street sellers in Morocco; Morocco market; lunchtime at Kpandu daycare; Morocco grain seller; spices in Casablanca; Casablanca market; Tomatoes in Paris; French Cheese; Casablanca onions
I am thinking of a series of market and food paintings that could be displayed together...great for kitchen art. Let me know YOUR favorites.

2 comments:

Diane Adolph said...

Hi Corrie, I really like the market pictures witht the umbrellas and the ones with the onions. Try to get more like that with the woman in all there colorful clothing
diane

Unknown said...

I like the trees the best. Tammy