Sunday, October 14, 2007

Art by Diane adolph - Stay tuned!

I laughed to read your post/comment Diane. I told someone yesterday that I have picked out a series of market photos (one in Casablanca, one in Ghana, one in Kenya, and one in Calcutta to commission you to paint. I would like to buy the painting, find someone to create prints for cheap (as donation), AND SELL THE PRINTS...WITH ALL THE MONEY GOING TO THE VARIOUS PROJECTS WE HAVE BEEN WORKING FOR...

what do you think? Stay tuned and i will post the photos i really like and maybe you can choose 4 you would like to paint and give me a quote...

people reading this blog can then look at the ones we choose, email the pics around to other people, and if anyone wants to buy one they can let me know....

For those who do not know, Diane is a very accomplished and talented artist (Kelvin and I both own much of her art) in Victoria BC.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would like to order the final Sari picture -- the last one of the outcome of your attempt at wearing it, hee hee. Great pics guys! Finally we get to see what you are seeing and it is truely amazing. I wish I were there with you both. I can't wait to talk with you about all of your ideas on investing in these people and their efforts to bring about change. Tammy